The Town of Aynor and the Aynor Area Chamber of Commerce present:
The Aynor Christmas Parade, Market and Festival!
December 1, 2018
Special Performance by:
Burnie Britt 12-3
Parade Starts at 10 am | Kids Zone | Farmers Market | Crafts | Food | Free Photo w/ Santa
CHRISTMAS PARADE APPLICATION
- Complete all required information on below application.
- Initial and sign Participant Rules and Regulations.
- Click Submit.
- Send entry fee to: Dianne Pate, 2175 Hwy 501 W., Galivants Ferry, SC 29544
- FREE for all Schools and Youth Group Organization
Entry into the parade will be approved by a committee which will ensure the safety of all participates including other horses and on-lookers.
DEADLINE: November 29th
If your organization will be riding horses, you must be able to present a valid Coggins and proof of up to date shot record. All riders are responsible for their own insurance and will not hold the Chamber liability for any damages to them or their horse. The Chamber’s event insurance only covers the parade on-lookers.
We ask that you refrain from throwing candy or any kind of object to the viewers during the Aynor Christmas Parade due to liability and safety concerns. You may walk beside your unit and hand out candy.
CHRISTMAS MARKET APPLICATION
Sell Your Stuff at the Christmas Market!
- Must complete all required information on the application. Download Application and print out (pdf)
- Send entry fee and application to: Dianne Pate, 2175 Hwy 501 W., Galivants Ferry, SC 29544
Entry Fee: $25 entry per space; 12′ x 10′, 12′ frontage
Call Dianne at (843) 989-0650 for more details.
We encourage you to return the application as soon as possible as space is limited. If you have any questions regarding our application, please contact Diane Pate at (843) 989-0650. Please leave a daytime and evening contact number if you leave a voice message.