Christmas Parade Application
- Complete all required information on the below application or download an application.
- Click the submit button after filling out the application.
- Following the application, please read and sign the Participant Rules and Regulations.
- Send entry fee to: Dianne Pate, 2175 Hwy 501 W., Galivants Ferry, SC 29544
- FREE for all Schools and Youth Group Organization
Entry into the parade will be approved by a committee which will ensure the safety of all participates including other horses and on-lookers.
DEADLINE: November 29th
If your organization will be riding horses, you must be able to present a valid Coggins and proof of up to date shot record. All riders are responsible for their own insurance and will not hold the Chamber liability for any damages to them or their horse. The Chamber’s event insurance only covers the parade on-lookers.
We ask that you refrain from throwing candy or any kind of object to the viewers during the Aynor Christmas Parade due to liability and safety concerns. You may walk beside your unit and hand out candy.
We encourage you to return the application as soon as possible as space is limited. If you have any questions regarding our application, please contact Diane Pate at (843) 989-0650. Please leave a daytime and evening contact number if you leave a voice message.
Christmas Market Application
Sell Your Stuff at the Christmas Market!
- Must complete all required information on the application. Download Application (pdf)
- Send entry fee and application to: Dianne Pate, 2175 Hwy 501 W., Galivants Ferry, SC 29544
Entry Fee: $25 entry per space. 12′ x 10′, 12′ frontage
Call Dianne at (843) 989-0650 for more details.